GreaterGood is a network of websites that offer the unique opportunity to support causes you care about, with no cost to you. The organization partners with and funds leading nonprofit organizations around the world in order to alleviate poverty and hunger, promote peace, address cancer and other widespread health problems, foster literacy and education, preserve vital habitats in peril, and provide protection and care to vulnerable animals.
GreaterGood accomplishes this mission by:
- Alleviating and addressing the root causes of world hunger and food insecurity and promoting peaceful co-existence.
- Early detection and treatment of breast cancer and other widespread health concerns, particularly in women.
- Preventing and treating childhood illness, disease and other children's health and well-being concerns.
- Promoting children's literacy and education.
- Protecting and restoring the environment.
- Providing care and feeding of rescued animals in shelters and sanctuaries and addressing the root causes of their conditions.
How it Works
Each person's daily click on the Click to Give sites displays sponsor advertising. One hundred percent (100%) of sponsor advertising is paid as a royalty through GreaterGood.org. Supporters can also contribute directly to charity by purchasing Gifts that Give More, where 100% of the donations are given to charity, or by purchasing one of the over 4500 products they carry. There is a 5-30% charity royalty paid on every item purchased from any of the GreaterGood network of online stores.
Last year GreaterGood gave over $3.07 million to charity. And how's this for transparency, you can view exactly where the money went. The organization's website provides a breakdown of every charity they donated to, and the amount of money it received. Site visitors can even look at GreaterGood's giving from the last three years. The IRS 990 forms filed by GreaterGood are also easily accessible.
For more information please visit GreaterGood.org.